Friday, August 29, 2014

From the desk of Elle Golding



I am stricken with some pathology that makes me bawl every time I see this. The same bizzare tenderheartedness that makes me cry when I see old people eating ice cream. Strange, I know. 



Love the drawing of her whining and my face with the exasperated huffing sound. Guess I'm pretty predictable...

Mmmmmm, indeed.

I think the Disney Cruise Ship wish may be partly secondary gain...
Elle was quiet way too long one morning, and I walked into her room to find that she had organized, labeled, and set up business for a Pet Shop.
Complete with singing anumls


Sleep time anumls, Wield anumls, Sweet anumls


Insecs


Hibernaet anumls


And the Speshls.

I wanted a sleep time anuml, but they were way out of my price range. 
The itinerary for a snow day in February.

One musn't forget to Eat The Diner
And my personal favorite


No comments: