Monday, March 15, 2010

They're always after me lucky charms...







Although she slept soundly through the actual party, Elle had a blast helping with the St. Patrick's Day decorations. She met and embraced a leprechaun, tried on hats and beads, and paraded around in her green sparkly booties. While helping me hang a St. Pat's banner, she accidentally knocked one end down. With big sincere blue eyes, she said "Mama, I fix it". A simple sentiment that makes up for many whiny, fussy, clingy, mischievous moments. It still amazes me that I can actually have a conversation with this Little Person... who not so long ago was this wrinkly ball of newbornitude that ate, slept, and cried. Although to be perfectly accurate (like the nutrition facts that have to list ingredients in descending order of prevalence), I should say ate, cried, and slept. My little leprechaun is growing up.


No comments: