Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guest post

Mommy has emerged from her blogging hibernation, or so she says she will if I could ever possibly develop the skill of independent play. But that's another story/post. While she's trying to organize the photos and stories and hilariously entertaining commentary that has been my life for the past few months, I thought I'd catch you up with the two biggies. Now that I'm nearing 3 (August 6th people, mark your calendars), I've mastered typing and basic html. Wish Mom would teach me the strikethrough though. Anyway, back to the big news.

Number 1. Mommy is board certified! After relentless studying for approximately 1/6th of my life, she is officially a board certified radiologist. Yay Mommy! Definite cause for celebration...


Number 2.

Yep, Mommy and Daddy are brave enough to try for another kid as beautiful, charming, smart, clever, and generally awesome as me. I've decided I want a baby brother named Cinderella, although M & D don't seem crazy about that idea. I've got time to persuade. The new baby is scheduled to arrive via stork on January 8th, which is Daddy's birthday. I'm pretty excited. I've already claimed the task of burping the baby. Can I have another cupcake?


No comments: