Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If pictures could talk, Halloween edition

"I will not wear my Hallween themed garb to any of the festivities you suggest. I will however, insist on wearing the dry-clean only dress to play in the dirt and pine needles."


"Along the lines of outfit belligerence, I will vehemently waver on my costume decision between Strawberry Shortcake and Rapunzel until the very last moment. At which time (i.e. Halloween morning), I will proclaim that I absolutely must be Cinderella." Thank goodness we are fully stocked with Cindy paraphenila...





"A Sharpie, a small pumpkin, an oriental rug, and the gross motor skills of a marker-happy 3 year old... what could possibly go wrong?"

"Next on TMZ: Petite blonde spotted roaming the streets raiding neighborhood houses for candy. The tiny celebrity declines comment."






After 2 Halloween parties AND an ice cream party at school, I'm not sure any Mommy points were gained by offering a few animal crackers in lieu of candy for post-trick-or-treating snack. It was the best I could do under the circumstances...








You're never too young to make the most out of a hairdo. There's no shame in second-day braids.


"When am I going to upgrade to the iPad?!"


When Mommy gets to upgrade to a phone that doesn't take such blurry pictures of her cute kid.



But if you gave that look to the Apple folks, they just might send you one anyway...









1 comment:

Cassidy said...

love it. the braids are adorable and she made a precious cinderella. what a cutie!