Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter

The Easter pictures below purposely ignore the portion of my holiday weekend that involved far-too-many hours spent in the hospital, even-further-too-many of which of those hours were in the middle of the night. You won't see graphic images of a beleaguered me doing 5 intussusceptions and an upper GI, which-- as if it were any consolation-- is apparently a historical record for a peds weekend on call. Not imaged is the crushing of my spirit when the pager went. off. again.

What you will see is how I choose to remember the holiday: spending time with my gorgeous family, accepting the fact that I've become that mom who dresses her kids in coordinating holiday garb and then swoons over their irrefutable cuteness, enjoying great food and egg-hunting with the extended Golding family, and above all celebrating our Savior's resurrection. I've always had a knack for selective remembering...





Wouldn't you?

No comments: