Friday, July 6, 2012

Just another day...

What, your mechanic doesn't wear a princess costume and fairy wings while servicing your car?



I leave the room for 10 seconds and come back to find Elise wearing these. Thanks, sis. 



Some toys are on clearance for a reason. In the future, they would have to pay me to take Moon Dough off their hands. And the fee would have to be enough to cover the Moon Maid Service as well as punitive damages for my Moon Pain and Suffering.


Yes, of course I can hold the baby, the Snow White doll I asked you to leave in the car, and the incomprehensively annoying plastic trumpet you picked out when I won the "Guess Your Weight" contest while you go play with the toys on display. God gave me twenty-two two hands for a reason.



One of the benefits of being a radiologist is the ability to bring the littlest Golding to work with me on weekend mornings. Clearly, Mommy's work is exhausting.



Rough life for this kid. To hear her whine sometimes, you'd think she has to park her bike on a (gasp) concrete garage floor...



No comments: