Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Elise-isms

With a little poetic license...

If I hide under this table, perhaps Mommy won't see me tearing out and then eating these notebook pages.


Put me in, coach! I've got this goalie thing covered!


Now I see why Mom said no sticking fingers in outlets...


Don't make me turn this minivan around!


Buy a super-fancy-way-overpriced-cooler-get-an-adorable-baby-free sale...

Best part of this picture is the warning sticker on the lid clearly instructing patrons not to put their children inside the product. Because seriously, what idiot would do that?
You may think I can't flip over and fall asleep in the 1.6 seconds it takes you to buckle me in this car seat. You'd be wrong. 


Stop hogging the red crayon, sis. 


Culminating with yet another one of my olive-garden-never-ending-pasta-bowl of smiles...

Sneak preview of birthday post to follow...

No comments: