Saturday, March 28, 2015

Two is Three.

Elise Cabot, 

I had no idea. When I looked into your eyes three years ago, the day we welcomed you into this world, I had no idea. 


I had no idea one tiny little person could have so much personality. 


So much moxy. 


So much wit. 

I had no idea a three year old could make me laugh so hard.


Or nail the cheese face. Every. Single. Time. 


I had no idea you'd have an uncanny ability to work a crowd everywhere you went.


Or that you'd rock Middle Child like it was the Queen of England.


You wanted a "race car" birthday, which may or may not have been influenced by your father who requested a combined soirree for his forty-mumble-mumbleth birthday. 


I think the birthday girl and birthday Boy both enjoyed the festivities.










Despite the arctic temperature, all your friends had a blast operating various motorized and non-motorized vehicles on the "race track" we set up in the clubhouse parking lot. 



Your dad's friends brought a bevy of exotic cars. And fun was had by all.



I had more pictures. But they didn't survive an unfortunate incident involving my phone and a drop from toddler-height. So you'll have to take my word for it. 
You didn't stop smiling the whole time.
But then again, you never do.

Happy birthday, E2. I had no idea I could love any human THIS much.



No comments: