Sunday, November 28, 2010

Elle-isms at 27 months


On the way to the Carolina football game (no comment from this Wake/Duke/Wake grad), we were looking for one of Elle's hairbows in the car.
Jay: "Where's your other hairbow, dude?"
Elle: "Dude, I don't see it!"



Nearing the end of the Thanksgiving Day Parade, everyone starts making a big deal about Santa's appearance.
Family member: "Elle do you see Santa?!"
Elle looking a bit perplexed: "Yes, but where's Baby Jesus?"


Sorry Santa, she's matured so much since her first Thanksgiving Day Parade.

I was putting my jacket on one morning as we were heading out.
Elle: "Mommy, take your jacket off. It not raining outside."
Me: "I know, but it's really cold!"
E, with a stern look: "Well, zip up... I worry 'bout you!"


During Thanksgiving lunch, Jay asks Elle if she can burp her ABCs and proceeds to demonstrate. She cuts him off around the C/D mark and says, "Dad. Not a good choice."

Walking to get the mail with her hooded jacket, the hood part falls off her head.
Elle: "I lost my hood... my NEIGHBORHOOD!"
She then proceeded to assume this stance and dare anyone to mess with her 'hood.

Thankfully, she didn't have to pull out her Cinderella Nunchucks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your posts crack me up...my fav, dude, I don't see it. :)